Digital Marketing and Technical Jargons
Here are 136 terms commonly used in digital marketing and technical development to optimize websites, enhance user experience, and secure online communications.
- Marketing AutomationTechnology that manages marketing processes and multifunctional campaigns across multiple channels automatically. It streamlines lead generation, segmentation, lead nurturing, lead scoring, measurement processes, and more.
- Machine LearningML in marketing refers to the use of machine learning algorithms and techniques to improve marketing efforts. This can include tasks such as analyzing customer data to identify patterns and trends, predicting customer behavior, and personalizing marketing campaigns. Machine learning algorithms are able to process large amounts of data quickly and accurately, allowing marketers to make more informed decisions and improve the effectiveness of their marketing efforts.
- MLML in marketing refers to the use of machine learning algorithms and techniques to improve marketing efforts. This can include tasks such as analyzing customer data to identify patterns and trends, predicting customer behavior, and personalizing marketing campaigns. Machine learning algorithms are able to process large amounts of data quickly and accurately, allowing marketers to make more informed decisions and improve the effectiveness of their marketing efforts.
- Mobile MarketingMarketing activities designed specifically for delivery to and interaction with mobile devices, usually as part of a multi-channel campaign. It can include mobile-specific efforts like SMS and MMS marketing, mobile apps, and mobile-friendly web content.
- Multichannel MarketingMultichannel marketing is a strategy that uses multiple communication and distribution channels, such as email, social media, websites, and physical stores, to reach and engage customers to promote products or services.
- Multimodal searchMultimodal search is a type of search that allows users to input their query using multiple modes, such as text, voice, or image. This allows users to use the mode that is most convenient for them at the time, and can improve the search experience by making it more flexible and natural. For example, a user might use text input to type in a query on a desktop computer, but switch to voice input on a smartphone while on the go. Multimodal search can also improve the accuracy of search results by combining information from multiple modes, such as using the text in an image to provide context for a voice query.
We take the time to get to know what our clients want, and when they speak, we’re listening.
Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
We hired WebSubstance to redesign our website, and we could not be more pleased with the result. Jenny was so helpful, patient and knowledgeable as she guided us through the entire process, providing creative solutions to our unique business needs and answering all of our questions and concerns. We now have a simple, fresh, elegant website that is easy to maintain and update. Thank you Jenny!
I am very pleased with Jenny’s web design work on my educational consulting business. First of all, her knowledge of the technicalities of web design is vast and extremely valuable. She would make sure that the website is user-friendly and built in order to allow for future upgrades.
In addition, Jenny has a sharp sense of artistic design. The web design of my site is particularly suitable for my clientele where families who view the website feel invited and do not get lost while navigating through the site. Jenny would match up the appropriate pictures, colors, and size font to produce the feeling desired for my business.
Last but not least, Jenny is tremendously accommodating to the needs of her clients. She really listens to what I want for my website and ensures that my ideas are heard and materialized. Moreover, Jenny is super detail-oriented. Every word, every picture, and every page of the website is vetted by her personally. She literally holds my hand through the web design process.
I can’t emphasize how pleased I am with the way that my website turns out. I have received a lot of positive feedback regarding my website: professional, clean, easy to navigate, and welcoming.
I highly recommend Jenny and her team for your web design needs!
Extremely professional, highly knowledgeable, and very easy to work with.
We are now at our 4th company, and WebSubstance built the four websites brilliantly. I highly recommend them to build your website and ALSO to work with their marketing team. They are the best!
We have been working with WebSubstance for 15+ years! Jenny and her team ensured the vision we had for our website became a reality. In addition to our website, we have worked on various projects throughout the years. They are always extremely professional, quick to respond, easy to work with and continuously look for ways to keep our site up to date and “fresh”. Definitely top-notch service and design. I highly recommend them for all your marketing needs.
I’ve been working with Jenny since 2008. She has great ideas, great work ethic, fair pricing, and most of all she is always open to my inputs on all the work she does for me. She goes above and beyond to make sure the work she puts out is excellent and very innovative. Both her and Michael are very approachable and never take offense if I ask for changes on the design. I would highly recommend this team and I’m always available to be a reference for them.
In 2015, I started becoming suspicious that my current website service provider was not really optimizing my website or doing what needed to be done to get us the proper exposure to new clients and, also, make our website stand out as unique and personable, which is key to the image I wanted our law firm to represent. To my good fortune, Jenny Le and I met each other at a business networking function and she agreed to help me first validate my suspicions at no cost and then come up with a plan to implement and turn things around for our firm. Immediately, when working with Jenny and her team, I noticed just how different I was treated by them as a client. I was not a big client for them, but they made me feel as if I were and took a lot of time to listen to my ideas and understand the image I wanted to present and what we needed to grow our law firm business. Since my new site went live, in the past year, my clients have commented how much they liked my website and that it was what drew many of them to come meet me to talk about their estate plan, probate or family law matter. I also love that Websubtance is a local, family-owned business and they are prompt to support me with each endeavor I may have to improve my site’s exposure, whether through adding a customized Korean page to my site or a handy testimonials widget, or writing a new and amazing blog.
You cannot go wrong — unless you decide to use someone other than Websubstance for your web design and hosting.